Every part of the human body is a huge blessing for all of us. All those people who are well fitted and healthy must thank God for such a blessing. Hair is a vital part of our human body, especially for females. Most of the people specifically women like their hair to be long, straight healthy, without any frizziness’ and split ends. Perfect hair growth is also the factor of genetics. Hair care for both men and women is very important and significant. Nowadays there are a variety of shampoos all across the world to be used for various purposes like for straightening, anti-dandruff, hair repair, color save and so on. A combination of hair straightening shampoo and conditioner gives vibrant and visible results to your hair.
In simpler words, hair straightening shampoo is used to straighten the unruly, curly and frizzy hair into silky, shiny and sleek hairs and gives the hair a smooth outlook. A hair straightening device can damage the hair because its plates dispose of a massive amount of heat to the hair. Besides this a hair straightening shampoo doesn’t damage and detroit hair and its structure as well as its follicles. In addition, hair straightening shampoo acts as a miracle in your tresses even if the people are living in high tropical parts of the world.
Advantages of Using Hair Straightening Shampoo:-
Following are the various benefits of using hair straightening shampoo:
- Eliminates the hair problem of detangling
- Increase shine and luster to the hair shafts.
- Eradicate frizzeness and unmanageable hairs.
- Promotes smoothness in hairs.
- Decreases the amount of heat damage which can cause through hair straightener.
- Saves time to straight the hairs from any apparatus.
- It gives hair the strength to protect themselves from UV rays.
- Prevent the hair from thermal damage.
- Hair straightening shampoo makes the hair styling easier.
Disadvantages of Using Hair Straightening Shampoo:-
Following are the few harmful effects of using a straightening shampoo:-
- Straightening shampoo contains a huge amount of coating which is resistant. It ultimately makes hindrance in reaching moisture to the hair. This shampoo can be used in those regions where there is good amount of moisture present, like in Equatorial regions but not at all good in dry regions of the world, like in Africa.
- If any men and women dye their hair after using a hair straightening shampoo, it will be harder for the dye to take control of hold.
- As the coating is water-resistant, it will be difficult to wash it out. In this way a substance starts building in the hair follicles making it look more greasy and oily.
- As an outcome of coating present in the straightening shampoo and in order to wash this coating, you have to use sulfate-based shampoo and by using shampoo which sustains a mass volume of sulfate cause the hair to be more dry and damaged.
Vital Ingredients in Straightening Shampoo:-
Following are the most significant and important ingredients that straightening shampoo must have:-
- Coconut Oil
- Argan Oil
- Free from Sulfate
Top Straightening Shampoos Around the World:-
1) John Frieda Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo:-
This is the shampoo that builds and upturns the volume of keratin in your hairs. The company explains this shampoo as a straightening agent for all the women who have frizzy and unmanageable hairs.
2) TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo:-
This shampoo also contains keratin as well as marula oil. This oil promotes hydration and has conditioning properties. It is also beneficial for shutting hair shafts from harmful rays and substances.
3) Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing Shampoo:-
Garnier is the most well-known brand all across the globe. It is a nearly 100 years old brand. Their straightening shampoos are also the most demanded by the customers and they are also pocket friendly and cheap.
4) PURA D’OR Smoothing Therapy Anti-Frizz System:-
All the hair straightening shampoos do not always contain silicon to make your hair frizz-free and smooth. This brand consists of a shampoo, a conditioner and a cream. This product is free from artificial chemicals, which are also very beneficial for promoting hair growth and development.
5) It’s A 10 Miracle Shampoo Plus Keratin:-
It’s a natural phenomenon that any product which holds the name ‘miracle’, customers expects a lot from it. A 10 Miracle shampoo plus Keratin is very effective in treating dull and dry hairs and making them smooth, silky and frizz free. This shampoo gives strength to microfilm which is the thing present around every hair shaft.
6) Agave Healing Oil – Smoothing Shampoo:-
As its name reflects, the formulation of this shampoo revolves around agave sugar plants. This shampoo is free from all the simulated ingredients. It is also free from harmful substances like parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
7) L’Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Bundle:-
The major disadvantage of using a straightening shampoo is that in the long-term it can dry up the hairs and makes them limp and damaged. Loreal shampoo and conditioner combination is an outstanding way to heal this issue.
8) Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo:-
It’s an award winning brand twice. Its major ingredient is Olive oil which emanates from Messina, Italy. This shampoo not only eliminates frizz but also efficiently straightens your hair and gives a silky and vibrant look.
9) R+Co Television Perfect Hair Shampoo:-
It is a professional shampoo used by TV actors and media personalities to straighten up their hair. It eradicates frizz from the hair 100% and gives a smooth and silky look to the hair.
10) Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Shampoo:-
Most of the straightening shampoos deal with the anti-frizziness of the hair but Hairgurt promotes straightening and softening to the hair as well. It possesses a unique kind of fragrance. The ingredients of this shampoo revolve around yoghurt, quinoa, prebiotics and a six-oil vegetal blend.